Reasons to choose Malibu Recycled Plastic Outdoor Furniture:
- Malibu manufactures using the highest-quality recycled plastic lumber available.
- Our fasteners are made with 316 marine-grade stainless steel.
- Almost all of the materials used in our products are CNC machined for precision and accuracy.
- We use aluminum tabletop frames for improved structural integrity and durability.
- Tabletop frames are CNC machined, fully welded, and finished with exterior UV-grade powder coating. This finishing detail allows us to space our tabletop slats while not having to see unsightly raw aluminum.
- Our 245,000 square foot facility has over 40 years of experience in manufacturing, assembly, warehousing, and distribution.
BEAUTIFUL, DURABLE ALL-WEATHER FURNITURE. WITH A THOUGHTFUL NOD TO THE PLANET.
At Malibu Outdoor Living, their personal mission is to help beautify everyday life – while preserving the environment for generations to come. Instead of harvesting precious woods like red cedar and pine, the superior quality poly lumber is manufactured from the recycled dairy and detergent bottles, keeping them out of the nation’s overcrowded landfills. The result is a remarkable line of all-weather furniture that won’t splinter, fade, chip or rust. Made here in the United States, low maintenance Malibu Outdoor Living products are brought to you with pride by the company’s most valuable resource: the diverse and dedicated team we continue to grow and nurture.