Malibu Furniture is made from a High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) which is a recyclable plastic. We pride ourselves on producing a product that is` not only beautiful and durable – but also helps our environment.
Beautiful, Durable All-Weather Furniture with a Thoughtful Nod to the Planet
At Malibu Outdoor Living, the personal mission is to help beautify everyday life – while preserving the environment for generations to come. Instead of harvesting precious woods like red cedar and pine, these superior quality poly lumber is manufactured from the recycled dairy and detergent bottles, keeping them out of our nation’s overcrowded landfills. The result is a remarkable line of all-weather furniture that won’t splinter, fade, chip or rust. Made here in the United States, low maintenance Malibu Outdoor Living products are brought to you with pride by our company’s most valuable resource: the diverse and dedicated team we continue to grow and nurture.
The Yarmouth Collection, our most popular design, features a tall rigged design for a full range of support. The available pieces include Adirondacks, gliders, and all dining style chairs. Add a custom cushion to these chairs and just sit back and relax.
The Hyannis Collection, features a tall rigged design for a full range of support. The available pieces include Adirondacks, Gliders, Swivel rockers and all dining style chairs. Add a custom cushion to these chairs and just sit back and relax.
The Maywood Collection, popular for the customizable sling or no-sling chair options. The available pieces include a beautiful deep seating collection with a wide choice range of cushions, and all dining style chairs.
The Newport Collection, our most casual outdoor dining collection. The available pieces include the Newport dining table and a selection of benches. You can add a custom cushion for the benches just to round it off.
Experience the Difference
- Virtually Maintenance-Free
- 20 Year Warranty - Residential
- 7 Year Warranty - Commercial
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Color Stable UV Inhibitor
Reasons to choose Malibu
- Malibu manufactures using the highest-quality recycled plastic lumber available.
- Our fasteners are made with 316 marine-grade stainless steel.
- Almost all of the materials used in our products are CNC machined for precision and accuracy.
- We use aluminum tabletop frames for improved structural integrity and durability.
- Tabletop frames are CNC machined, fully welded, and finished with exterior UV-grade powder coating. This finishing detail allows us to space our tabletop slats while not having to see unsightly raw aluminum.
- Our 245,000 square foot facility has over 40 years of experience in manufacturing, assembly, warehousing, and distribution.
For more information on Malibu Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chairs, contact The Fireplace Shop and Grill Center at West Sport in Sudbury.